Don’t despair if you missed the first two rounds of deadlines for applying to employers participating in On Campus Interviews (OCI). First, I expect to have confirmation from two employers that are finalizing their dates. Second, employers coming later in the process have deadlines you can still make:
- 2Ls/3Ls: Throne Law Office (Sheridan, WY); Application Deadline: August 17, 2014; OCI Schedule Date: September 15, 2014
- 2Ls: Hirst Applegate (Cheyenne, WY): Application Deadline: August 10, 2014; OCI Schedule Date: September 18, 2014
- 2Ls: Jost & Shelton (Denver, CO): Application Deadline: August 22, 2014; OCI Schedule Date: September 19, 2014
If you have not completed the steps to participate, here’s the requirements:
- Have completed your first year of law school.
- Have a resume approved that reflects their current class year and expected graduation date. It is highly encouraged that this resume also include your cumulative law school GPA. Please email your resume to Alisa Rosales (Alisa.Rosales [at] uwyo.edu).
- Completed the Summer 2014 Employment Survey (under the Survey Tab in UW Law Career Connections).
- Enter your schedule conflicts into their UW Law Career Connections calendar (under Calendar > Personal Events) for the OCI period of September 6, 2014 – October 10, 2014. This must be entered for all weekdays AND for Saturday, September 6. If a day has no conflicts, you must create an entry for 7:00 a.m. that says NO CONFLICTS. For recurring conflicts (such as weekly class), you should create a Recurring entry on this calendar. We will use these conflicts to schedule your interviews if you are selected for an interview. Please email Lisa Nunley (Lisa.Nunley [at] uwyo.edu) when you have completed these steps to be granted access to the OCI tab where you will submit your materials.