How would you respond to the following frequently asked questions by public interest/government employers. Writing it down gives you the opportunity to consider how you incorporate your Personal Marketing Plan into each answer as well as consider your weaknesses or gaps in employment. Remember, you are not trying to memorize your answers – you’ll just sound like a robot!
- Can you commit X years to this organization?
- Are you interviewing in the private sector?
- How committed are you to serving the poor?
- Are you fluent in X language?
- What hours to you expect to work here?
- How do you expect to manage your loan burden?
- What are your long term plans?