The following government programs have 3L deadlines coming up in the next few weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2014-2015 Government Honors & Internship Handbook (password/login located on the UW Career Connections Homepage under Subscriptions).
- California Department of Justice – 2016-18 California Attorney General’s Honors Program & 205-16 Earl Warren Solicitor General Fellowship (Paid, Deadline 10/22/14)
- Environmental Protection Agency – R7 (Kansas City) Honors Attorney Fellowship (Paid, Deadline 10/31/14)
- Congressional Research Service – American Law Division CRS Law Recruit Program (Paid, Deadline 11/01/14 Formal application deadline)
- Colorado Attorney General – Department of Law 2015 Fellowship Program (Paid, Deadline 11/14/14)
- New York City Law Department – One-Year Corporation Counsel Clerkship (Paid, Deadline 11/15/14)
More Spring & Summer 2015 Internship Opportunities Available in the Handbook